The BMB ECO is a semi-automatic die cutter, ideal for die cutting a wide range of materials such as cardboard, micro, litho-laminatied, corrugated and plastic. Solid in construction, they have been designed to meet the demand for medium / short runs, with minimum adjustment and response times and meeting CE standards.
In conclusion, the BMB ECO is the ideal die-cutter for the POS manipulator or manufacturer and stands out for its simplicity, high productivity and the best performance-price ratio.
- High performance: up to 4500 sheets / h, depending on the product and the format.
- Introduction by gentle impulse to grippers allowing to process a wide range of materials.
- Gripper bar positioning control for perfect registration.
- Easy to use.
- Top brand components with local spare parts availability.
- Quickly amortizable thanks to its investment / productivity ratio.
Reduction of downtime
- Quick format change with minimal tools.
- Easy access to main components and arrangement area thanks to the centerline system.
- Siemens touch screen with multiple functions and detection of possible problems and their solution.
- Centralized, automatic and programmable greasing system for minimum maintenance.
- Internal TV circuit to view the output of die cut and capiculated material from the command post.
Low Operating Costs
- The most compact in its category, with a minimal footprint.
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Implementation and optimized operation for the European market.
- Reduction of downtime thanks to a simple and easy-to-use design that requires little maintenance and facilitates access to the main components.
- Personalized Customer Service following up and offering support with local technical specialists or VILARNAU staff. QUALITY CONTROL – DELIVERY – SATISFACTION
- Integrated Stripping station.
- Set-up table tools out of machine.
- Pre-stacked module.
- Automatic feeder.
- External array preparation module.
Cardboard ≥ 250 gr
Wavy ≤ 9 mm.