The Vicfold GT folder gluer incorporates the standard equipment to produce standard boxes, including the pre-folding of the 1st and 3rd creasing. Optionally, the Vicfold GT can produce 4-point and 6-point boxes, folders and CD sleeves as well as a wide variety of case designs.
The Vicfold GT can also be equipped with a side registration module after the feeder to ensure perfect registration of the box. The equipment is controlled by the latest generation PLC, which allows the connection of the machine with other production management systems, guaranteeing total control of the production process and immediate detection and resolution of possible stoppages. The operator has full access to the machine’s functions through the touch screen at the entrance and exit.
- Formats, 800 and 1100
- Motorized and independent friction feeder with speed variation.
- Independent registration module through variation of the parallelism of the lower carriages that correct the boxes in their advance until achieving their perfect alignment.
- Three upper and lower conveyor carriers along the section.
- Electronic top gluing system with spray guns.
- Automatic and continuous collection mechanism that guarantees an orderly transfer of the boxes to the press section and a perfectly staggered flow of them.
- Press section with manual and automatic speed variation in coordination with a photoelectric cell.
- Electronic device for folding the flaps and rear flanges of the boxes using hooks powered by servo motors.
- Fulfilling all the requirements of CE regulations of machines
- Cardboard max. 800 g / m²
- Corrugated cardboard types N, E & amp; F